With over 70 years of experience, our focus is on helping the most vulnerable children overcome poverty and experience fullness of life. We help children of all backgrounds, even in the most dangerous places, inspired by our Christian faith.
Come join our 34,000+ staff working in nearly 100 countries and share the joy of transforming vulnerable children’s life stories!
Employee Contract Type:Local – Fixed Term Employee (Fixed Term)
- Engage in projects feasibility study, Emergency WASH DIP preparations, and ensure the involvement of community and stake holders in activity selection, implementation and monitoring as per the donor requirements
- Review drawings/designs, prepare specifications, bill of quantities and prepare bid documents for WASH construction.
- Develop collaborative relationships within World Vision at all levels, communities, local partners and local government and convey information & ideas and effectively coordinate to ensure overall project targets and donor obligations are met.
- Ensure that implementation of Emergency WASH Projects are in compliance with WV and government policies and global standards and donor requirement.
- Prepare, submit and document quality and standard intervention reports on weekly, monthly and quarterly bases as per the organization and donor requirement.
- Facilitate handing over of completed WASH constructions to the user communities and the respective government sector offices and ensure proper documentations for future reference
- Ensure Emergency WASH program implementation is with quality, standard on time, target and within the budget.
- Ensure that all interventions adhere to Do No Harm principles and with participation from all relevant stakeholders, including disaster affected children and their families.
- Ensure the program delivery, evaluation and reporting carried out efficiently, rigorously and within the timeframe in compliance with the established guidelines and procedures
KNOWLEDGE/QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE ROLE
Required Professional Experience
- 2 Year experience for MSc and 4 years for BSc on relevant project/program experience of WASH in an international NGO or similar organization, preferably emergency WASH operations
Required Education, training, license, registration, and certification
- Civil Engineering, Hydraulic, Water supply, Environmental Engineering and related
Preferred Knowledge and Qualifications
- Excellent English communication skill, Basic computer software application including Water cads, AutoCAD’s, etc
Place of work
- Goro AP
Duration of the contract
- 6th months of contract
Number of positions
Applicant Types Accepted: Local Applicants Only