Membership & Office Assistant
Job Experience: up to 1 year
Job Location: Brussels
Expiration Date: 3 August 2019
Water Europe is the European Technology Platform for Water. Initiated by the European Commission in 2004, Water Europe strives to promote coordination and collaboration of Research and Innovation in the European water sector, improving same time its competitiveness. Water Europe consists of 210 members. Water Europe represents a key mechanism to further coordinate research, demonstration and pilot projects in the water sector. Water Europe is also in charge of the MEP Water Group secretariat. Water Europe is looking for a Membership and Office Assistant
- Membership management & strategy
- Office management
- Assist Directors in their tasks
- Support EU project manager in administrative tasks
- Support the Event coordinator for the logistical organisation of the events
- Other tasks can be possible
- Bachelor and/or Master Degree in relevant subject
- Interest in EU affairs
- A team-player who enjoys working in a small team
- Ability to work independently and take responsibility
- Attention to details and ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Flexible and problem-solving attitude
- Excellent written English, speak French/Dutch is a strong asset, any other EU language is an asset.
Ideally to start mid-August for 6 months.
Send your CV (2 pages max) and cover letter explaining why you would like to work with us and what you can bring to this position to Loic Charpentier, membership and policy officer, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please name your mail as follow “Membership and Office Assistant + NAME” and insert your name and Surname in the title of your CV and Cover letter.
Interviews will be scheduled asap.