Do you want to contribute to solving one of the most important issues of our generation?
Join us in accelerating the transition to a water-secure world.
Waterplan is a fast-growing startup in the Climate Tech Space that develops a B2B Enterprise SaaS platform for companies to measure, respond, report, and monitor companies´ increasingly changing water risks.
By showing companies the business case for mitigating water risk, Waterplan will accelerate their transition to a world where companies are incentivized to save more water, abate the discharge of polluting effluents, conserve watersheds and preserve shared value.
Due to continued growth, we are looking for a Customer Success Manager to join the Customer Success team.
You will be working in a fully remote distributed team across multiple disciplines at a science-oriented company. At Waterplan you will have the chance to work at the forefront of our industry and you will be working with world-leading experts in water.
We are a dedicated and talented team and have ambitious growth targets planned for the next few years. If you are interested in the Climate Tech sector, you have an entrepreneurial spirit and a lot of drive, we want to get to know you! Owns the relationship with our customers, looking to understand and fulfill their needs and expectations supporting their journey through Waterplan.
About your core focus:
The CSM at Waterplan owns the relationship with our customers, looking to understand and fulfill their needs and expectations supporting their journey through Waterplan. This hiring will be a key player in our long-term strategy. Success to us means that our customers are receiving massive value from our product and continue to renew on a recurring basis. This role includes responsibilities for Customer Success activities (onboarding, integration to client data, adoption, advocacy, retention, etc.)
Some things you’ll enjoy tackling:
- Build trust with key stakeholders and Executives from your customer’s portfolio while being the main point of contact with them
- Ensure a delightful end-to-end customer experience, building a solid & human relationship with our clients and striving to understand their motivations, business and needs to ensure customer retention
- Onboard customers to the platform and help them understand how to get the most out of it.
- Represent our customers internally by providing feedback on how to improve our platform and services
- Work side by side with the rest of the team assigned to your assigned customer’s accounts. You will be the main point of contact both internally and externally
- Establish a fluent relationship with the Water Advisor and Water Associate for the sites you are working with, helping them get the information needed from the customer to provide a good assessment, making sure Waterplan is focusing where the client expects, and ensuring the delivery is on track and aligned to the expected use case
- Establish a fluent relationship with Sales to ensure account strategy is in place and running smoothly, provide insights and opportunities to grow the account, and coordinate hand-off, providing the customer with a “One-Company” experience.
- Stay atop of new features, understand how these affect the clients, and be able to provide insights and updates.
- Coordinate with the assigned team to ensure the platform is ready for delivery.
- Contribute to measuring the Customer Success KPIs and metrics.
The superpowers you’ll add to our mission:
- Proficient in English (both written and spoken).
- You are a warm and welcoming person, a problem solver by nature, and have a collaborative spirit
- You have outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal. You should feel comfortable presenting to C-suite/VPs/Directors.
- Ability with Google Suite (Spreadsheets/Presentations/etc.)
- Extremely organized — you’re able to balance many moving pieces across the various customers in your portfolio, and have a proven project management track record.
- Experience working in enterprise-level customer-facing work.
- You love building relationships and enjoy learning new things. You’re excited by the challenge of learning a new space.
At Waterplan you’ll enjoy
- Our Mission. We are building something big, you will be part of an ambitious and impactful company, focused on achieving one of the major global sustainable development goals
- Our Spirit. We are creating something that has never been done before. The entrepreneurial spirit of our team is driving a profound transformation of the water sector
- Our Team. Our team is our most valuable asset. Waterplanners bring together three worlds: technology, water and science. They are distributed all over the world, bringing their unique perspective to solve complex water resource challenges
- Our Values: Think Long Term, Iterative Excellence, Thoughtful Discussion, Make Others Successful.