Intern: Climate Change and Resilience
UNICEF Kyrgyzstan is seeking for an Intern to support the Climate Change and Resilience Programme with filing, sorting and archiving programme related files and publications.Under the supervision of the Programme Associate, Climate Change and Resilience, the Intern will:
- Sort or classify materials according to content, purpose in chronological, alphabetical, or numerical order;
- Place sorted materials into storage receptacles, such as file cabinets, boxes, bins, or drawers;
- Prepare records / contents on files stored and archived;
- Support office duties such as typing, operating office machines and sorting mail;
- Provide English-Russian-English written translation;
- Draft letters in English or Russian language (development assignments).
To qualify as an advocate for every child you will have…
- Current enrollment in undergraduate programs;
- Experience with or educational background in the areas of environmental studies / climate change and disaster risk management will be an advantage;
- Excellent knowledge of English and Russian;
- Ability to operate office equipment.
- Have excellent academic performance as demonstrated by recent university or institution records;
Note: The candidate must attach to his/her on-line application the following documents:
- up-to date university transcript;
- two letters of recommendation by former employer and/or university.
Duration: 2 months (part-time) or 1 month (full-time)