Sarathi Development Foundation brings over 20 years’ experience in community based models and technical resource support firmly rooted in participatory principles and empowerment of children, adolescent girls, women and wider community.Our key sectors of work include education, child protection, health, nutrition, water, sanitation and hygiene. Sarathi development foundation in partnership with WaterAid is implementing program on water and sanitation in Fatehpur district of Uttar Pradesh. We are looking for a suitable candidate for the position of Technical Coordinator. This position will be based in Fatehpur district.
Educational Qualification and Experience
- Civil Engineering back ground with 5 years’ experience in WASH sector especially water security and management systems in rural areas.
Skills and Abilities
- Computer skills: well versed with word, excel, power point, internet usage
- Language: English and Hindi- written and spoken both
- Technical support in planning and implementation of the activities related to rain water harvesting, ground water recharge, restoration/rehabilitation of water bodies like ponds, wells.
- Preparation of community led water harvesting action plans
- Ensuring timely implementation of project activities with quality assurance mechanisms.
- Analysis of qualitative and quantitative data related to micro and macro level WASH situations
- Preparation of monthly reports on project deliverables, outcomes and impact indicators.
- Supporting project coordinator in coordination and convergence planning exercises with stakeholders like line departments of the government.
- Carrying our other activities assigned by the organisation in larger project and community development interest.
Interested candidates having required qualification may send application along with their CV by 20th July 2019.