WASH Program Assistant
WATAN is looking for WASH Program Assistant who will be resposnible for the implementation of the water, sanitation and hygiene activities. He/She will be required to participate in the daily implementation of the component of the WASH projects, as well as assisting to see that the activities are implemented in all-inclusive, timely and participatory manner.
- Assist in developing project plan, ensure its smooth implementation, and assist the project team to undertake activities that may include, but are not limited to:
- Construction or rehabilitation of water and sanitation networks, gravity flow systems, wells or boreholes.
- Implementation of latrines or other sanitation facilities.
- Hygiene promotion and education.
- Hygiene kits distribution.
- Solid waste management and desludging.
- Water treatment.
- Water trucking and emergency water supply.
- Track the progress of activities, ensure the collecting of project indicators and provide on-time internal status reports,
- Ensure that all data and information is updated, well organized and easily accessible.
- Participate in the development of new proposals.
- Minimum Education Degree: Bachelor Degree in WASH related studies (engineering, public health, geology, etc.)
- Languages: Fluent in Arabic & English (strong written and verbal skills)
- Software: Power BI, AutoCAD
- Great presentation and communication skills
- Reporting skills