Always Looking For Great People…
Position: Field Research Officers
Location: Hindi Speaking States
Relevant Skills: Socio-Economic Surveys and Research Studies
AMS (www.amsindia.org) is a research-based consulting company, working with various Govt. departments and international agencies (World Bank, Unicef, UNDP, etc.). Our major areas of work include, Health & Nutrition, Public Health, Water & Sanitation, Women & Child Development, Education, Rural Development, Income & Livelihoods, Handicraft / Handloom Clusters and Financial Inclusion
To assist in proper execution of our health projects, we URGENTLY require young & enthusiastic professionals in the following states:
Field Research Officers
- Responsible for recruitment, training & supervision of surveyors, etc., in their allottedstate.
- Travel extensively in the survey villages of their allottedstate.
- Responsible for ensuring quality and timely completion of the survey work in their allottedstate. Preparation of detailed field reports on survey/research findings.
- Any other official tasks allotted from time-to-time.
- BDH / BHMS / BAMS / MPH / Epidemiology
- Willingness to travel extensively in their allotted state(s), upto village level
- Preference will be given to those candidates who are willing to work in all Hindi speaking states
- Minimum 3 years’ experience of working in health sector projects
As per qualification and experience of the candidate.
Candidates must submit their last salary slip along with their CV.
Contractual period of 2 years. The period may be further extended or reduced depending upon the performance of the candidate and organization’s requirement. High performing candidates may be absorbed in the regular cadre of the organization.
How to Apply
Interested candidates may please mail their detailed CV along with a recent photograph and last salary slip latest by 25th September, 2022 (Sunday), to [email protected]. In the subject line, candidates must specify “FRO”.
No provision for online interview. Only face to face interviews shall be conducted.
Only short listed candidates shall be notified by us.
Job Email id: hrd(at)amsindia.org