A Research Fellow position is available in the School of Civil and Environmental Engineering, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore.
- Recruitment period is 18 month, but may be extendable to another 3-6 month depending on budget
- Carry out research works on rainfall data analysis, extreme value assessment, statistical model development, and result analysis
- Coordinate project report preparation
- Publish journal papers
- Work with other researchers in discussions, workshops, and project deliverables
- Assist guidance of undergraduate and graduate students
- Assist proposal preparations for seeking grants
- PhD in Water Resources Engineering, Hydrology, or related fields
- A good academic publication record
- Familar with MATLAB, statistical analysis, ArcGIS, etc.
- Good to have knowledge on Copula method, machine learning, neural networks, rainfall analysis, or multivariate statistical analysis skills
- Working experience is not necessarily required but a multi-year post-doc experience will be a plus
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.Hiring Institution: NTU