|Job Title: Climate and Sustainability (C & S) Program Manager|
Geography: Delhi or Madhya Pradesh (Bhopal and/or Sehore)- Can evolve over the year.
Reporting To: Program Director
Team: 4-6 Nation Builders and Program Leaders
• Facilitate discussions with stakeholders on understanding needs and co-creating pilot initiatives and innovate scaled implementation models
• Become a catalyst for the departments at state / district and support initiatives around JJM, SBM, other climate change areas
• Design and Facilitate capacity building sessions for govt officials, village communities on various allied topics
Capacity Building and Collaboration-
• Identify domain-specific learning needs of the team and plan learning interventions
• Utilize technology & tools to continually learn and innovate, share knowledge with team members and enhance service delivery
• Assist with on-boarding, training and guiding nation builders (Gandhi Fellows) and share best practices within team
• Build and sustain strong partner relationships with state level Govt. officials & Partner Organizations for achieving Project Goals within defined timelines
• Ensure timely Approval of Budget, guideline, SOPs etc. from Govt. for Project Initiatives
• Collect insights from the field through regular field visits and provide inputs to government bodies, design solutions to address existing gaps in the C&S field.
To qualify for the role, you must have-
• Post Graduate degree (Master’s in Environmental Sciences, /climate Management, water management, Forest Management, Agroforestry/ Farm Forestry, Ecology, Botany, Conservation Studies)
• 5-8 years of relevant experience in leading/ implementing projects related to water management, grey water management, plastic recycling etc
• Expertise in managing dynamic team of young people
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills (In English and Hindi)
• Substantial experience with collaborating using online tools eg: MS teams, Zoom etc and use of use social media
• Above average working experience with MS office specifically PowerPoint, Excel and Word).
• Willingness to travel extensively within and outside the state.
If you find yourself the right fit, please send us your resume at: [email protected] with CC to [email protected] , When submitting the Application please put “Program Manager (C&S)” in the subject line.
Job Email id: recruitments(at)gandhifellowship.org