OPEN POSITION: Engineer-In-Training (EI) –
Water and Wastewater Focus
Location: Moscow, ID
The purpose of J-U-B ENGINEERS, Inc. (J-U-B) is “Helping Each Other Create Better Communities.” We foster a teamwork environment to solve problems that improve society – while providing employees growth opportunities. We are seeking an Assistant or Design Engineer (EI) to work in our Moscow, ID office. We foster a teamwork driven environment to solve problems that improve society – while providing employees a great place to work and opportunities to grow their careers.
While applying technical and engineering knowledge and skills, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to:
• Plan, design and implement critical community infrastructure projects including water distribution and treatment, wastewater collection, treatment and reclamation, irrigation, and storm water infrastructure.
• Play key roles in all phases of project planning, design, and construction management.
• Analyze engineering data, interpret plans and specifications, and make sound decisions.
• Partner with senior engineers and project managers for reporting, design, and construction phase services to enhance public water, sewer, irrigation, and storm water projects.
• Collaborate with government agencies for permits, crossing agreements, easements, encroachments, and other necessary requirements.
• Organize and conduct meetings with consulting partners, contractors, clients, and agencies.
• Utilize design tools such as AutoCAD Civil3D, ArcGIS, Mathcad, and Microsoft Excel.
• Bachelor’s degree (B.S.) in Civil Engineering or equivalent.
• Master’s degree with focus in the water sector is desired, but not required.
• Certification as Engineer-in-Training (passed Fundamentals of Engineering Exam).
• Two years of experience working under responsible charge of a Professional Engineer is highly desired, but not required.
• AutoCAD Civil3D experience is a benefit.
• ArcGIS experience is desired.
Salary Range: $64,000 – $85,000 as determined by experience. In addition to your great salary, J-U-B also offers a competitive benefit package including bonuses for qualified employees and the ability to work in a team-centered, collaborative, and supportive atmosphere.
To apply for this challenging position, please visit www.jub.com We will be reviewing and interviewing as applications are received.