Are you curious about the intersection between business and software and want to help impact our blue planet through innovation? Would you like to apply and broaden your skills in entrepreneurship, lean innovation, and market research on an international scale? If yes, we can offer you a challenging yet exciting student assistant position with great colleagues and the opportunity to shape new businesses and work in a truly international company – engaged in solving the world’s challenges in water environments.
DHI is a leading, global software and advisory company that integrates deep domain knowledge with advanced digital modelling and simulation technology to enable new ways to use, manage and live with water and to protect water-related ecosystems. Founded in 1964, DHI is built on more than 50 years of dedicated research and real-world experience in global water, working with industry, government, and NGOs.
You will be part of our Innovation Lab team, which is dedicated to ensure commercialisation of research and innovations across DHI. Building and researching business cases for complex technology developments in close collaboration with key domain experts, business developers, finance, and user researchers constitute a significant part of the work.
As a junior market research analyst, you will work closely with our business innovation managers to ensure we have a solid understanding of the business viability aspect of our innovation investments and activities. Your tasks will be planned ad hoc but will include assistance on:
- Business case development
- Market research and business analytics
- Competitor analysis
- Screening of technology gaps
- Innovation management
- Assistance with user research qualifications
Your Personal skills
- Currently studying within business, innovation management or engineering
- Strong interest in business innovation and entrepreneurship
- Experience from studies within business analytics and market research
- Proactive, self-driven, and results-oriented
- Good communication skills in English, both orally and in writing
You will be part of an innovative organisation constantly seeking to be at the forefront regarding advisory and tools to analyse water flows and development. DHI holds some of the most skilled engineers and scientists within our area of expertise. We will offer you:
- A challenging student position allowing you to apply your studies in practice
- Versatile and exciting tasks with international colleagues
- A flexible job that accommodates your studies
- 2-3 days workdays per week
- A people-first company with great respect and recognition for you and your work
- Being part of a purpose-driven organization and making a positive impact on the environment
- An attractive and informal international working environment with innovative and dedicated colleagues
- Close interaction with our business units in Denmark and global offices
- An excellent opportunity to utilise, shape, and expand your skills and expertise
- A great canteen in our office situated green and quiet surroundings
- Strong table tennis and padel tennis contesters
DHI Head Office in Hørsholm, Denmark – 25 km north of Copenhagen.
How to apply
- Please submit your application, including your CV, via the relevant job posting on DHI’s website: http://www.dhigroup.com/careers
- The deadline for application is 15 September 2022.
- For further information, please get in touch with VP, Innovation Lab Rasmus Eskerod Borgstrøm, +45 4516 9486, [email protected]
DHI is owned by the DHI foundation and employs more than 1,000 highly qualified people working from offices in more than 30 countries worldwide. At DHI, you will be part of diverse and highly skilled teams all working together to solve some of the world’s most difficult water challenges. We believe that by making a difference for our clients, we make a difference for our planet.
Sustainability is a central part of DHI’s DNA and purpose. DHI has made a positive contribution to sustainable development by enabling access to safe water, safe treatment of wastewater, and protection from climate impact in cities, by protecting water basins and groundwater from water scarcity and pollution, by ensuring sustainable development of offshore renewable energy and maritime transportation, and by facilitating focus on environment and biodiversity in the oceans.