Line of Service Advisory
Industry/Sector GPS X-Sector
Specialism Capital Projects
Management Level Senior Associate
Job Description & Summary
A career in Capital Programs Excellence, within Operations Consulting, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients understand where they might have vulnerabilities and develop solutions to manage the risks involved. We prevent, respond to and remediate a wide range of business threats, risks and complex issues.
Our team helps organisations deliver on their large scale capital programs and portfolios by providing assurance, tax, consulting, deals and forensics services across the capital program lifecycle. As part of the team, you’ll utilize technology solutions to help our clients analyse, design and implement business changes related to their large scale capital programs.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
- Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities, coaching them to deliver results.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and the ability to bring order to unstructured problems.
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from current industry or sector trends.
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
- Know how and when to use tools available for a given situation and can explain the reasons for this choice.
- Seek and embrace opportunities which give exposure to different situations, environments and perspectives.
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing and connecting with others.
- Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality relationships.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
We have an exciting opportunity available for a Management Consultant who specialises in Water Consultant who will form part of the Water and Wastewater Infrastructure team, where you will form part of a team delivering on various government and private sector water projects, so securing the future of water.
- BSc in Engineering / Water resource management
- 4-6 years working experience, specialising in water infrastructure, operations, and waste water
- Working with Government – local, provincial and national
- Experience in ESG, climate change and sustainability
- Strong experience in a management consulting firm will be highly advantageous
- Providing technical support on asset management, non revenue water and other infrastructure related projects
- Keep up to date with water and environmental policies and development relating to water and ESG (Environment, Social, Governance)
- Develop client deliverables to the highest possible standards
- Drafting of proposals for water and infrastructure projects
- Project management of water and infrastructure projects
- Business development to source new projects
- Development of value propositions around water security, water demand management opportunities, etc.
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)Degrees/Field of Study required:Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
Job Posting End Date September 10, 2022