International Consultant for Development of Transboundary Adaptation Project Proposals
Consultant Type: Individual Consultant
Working Location: Homebased and the MRC Secretariat, Vientiane
Division: Planning Division
Contract type / Duration: 20 working days/ Special Service Agreement
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Advanced degree in climate change adaptation, natural resource management, environmental sciences or a related discipline;
- At least 10 years of experience working on assessment of climate change impact and climate change adaptation, water resources management, and similar assignments;
- Strong experience on development of bankable project proposals in areas of national resources management and/ or climate change adaptation
- Excellent communications skills, including writing and presentation in the English language;
- Demonstrated ability to write technical reports which can be readily understood by decision makers and the public; and
- Strong work ethics, including commitment, responsibility, team spirit, and timely delivery
Interested applicants may find more information about the position through the Terms of Reference and MRC Application Form here or on the top right corner of this page. MRC is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Women are especially encouraged to apply. Only short-listed candidates will be notified..
The application, please fill the personal form and attached a single PDF file which include (i) a cover letter outlining clearly how the candidate meets the requirements of the position and (ii) a detailed CV at the link https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/D7XWV88. The position title and division must be indicated in the cover letter. The MRC offers challenging job with attractive compensation package.