Regional Development, Manufacturing and Water (Organisation site)
Innovation Science and Water Policy Programs; Water Policy; Water Resource Management; Brisbane, Flexible Work Location Arrangements will be Considered.
Operating from within Water Policy, you will be involved in a range of activities to enable statewide coordination and communication of science to support water planning and support implementation of the Water Planning Science Plan.
You will be required to contribute to an enthusiastic team across multiple locations that values a positive, outcomes-focused culture to deliver our business.
|Position type||Flexible full-time|
|Occupational group||Primary Industry & Environment|
|Workplace Location||Brisbane Inner City,Flexible|
|Job ad reference||QLD/439537/22|
|Yearly salary||$66660 – $84589|
|Fortnightly salary||$2555.10 – $3242.30|
|Contact person||Julie Coysh|
|Contact details||Email: [email protected]|
Access the National Relay Service
Key duties of the role include:
• Assist with the preparation of reports, correspondence, briefings and work programs as required.
• Liaise with a range of experts from various disciplines (including groundwater and surface water hydrology, river ecology, aquatic biology, social sciences and economics), to ensure that input from all relevant disciplines is integrated into projects.
• Assist with development and delivery of web and sharepoint content and publications within departmental policies and guidelines, including preparation of a monthly newsletter and coordination of events as required under the science communication plan.
• Participate in Aquatic Ecosystem Team meetings and manage the review of aquatic monitoring methods.
• Assist with procurement activities.
• Other duties as directed and required.
Applications to remain current for 12 months.
Job Ad Reference: QLD/439537/22
Closing Date: Monday, 05 September 2022
Please ensure you download all attachments and follow the instructions on how to apply.
Before applying for this vacancy please ensure you read the documents below.