Job title Officer: Strategic Partnerships
Location New Delhi (HO)
Reporting to Coordinator-Digital & Brand
Jal Seva Charitable Foundation (JSCF) is registered in India as a not for profit company under Chapter 8 of the Companies Act, 2013. JSCF is an associate member of WaterAid International and uses the brand name ‘WaterAid’ in India. WaterAid‘s mission is to transform the lives of the poorest and most marginalised people by improving access to safe water, sanitation and hygiene. WaterAid India’s goal is to “Make Water Sanitation and Hygiene (WASH) poverty history in the country”.
WaterAid began working in India in 1986. The head office is in New Delhi. WaterAid India also has Regional Programme Offices in Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Hyderabad and Lucknow. We currently work in 11 states in the country.
WAI’s Programme focus in the next five years is on promoting and securing rights and access to safe water, improved hygiene and sanitation for the poor in particular, through direct services, and millions more through our influencing work.
To support in acquisition efforts of the IFR vertical through Strategic Partnership Programme
Strategic Alliances and HNI Management
- Responsible for acquiring and managing Strategic alliances through corporate employee engagement programme and cause related marketing associations with various corporates with an objective of raising funds.
- Interact with corporate employees and recruit donors and passionate volunteers and sustain the relationship for a long time
- Explore Cause Related Marketing (CRM) associations with organisations across India and raise funds for the IFR vertical. These associations would include Bill round off/Add to the bill/ Sharing a day’s proceeds/Sharing of profits and similar tie-ups to garner funds.
- Manage and nurture the relationship with corporate, RWA’s, embassies and institutions etc. to ensure delivery of targets
- Represent WaterAid India professionally and ethically.
- Agree with and achieve the target
- HNI Management
- To develop the HNI strategy and manage elite clientele
- Structure galas across the geographies in India in a phased manner thereby maximise the targeted revenue for the charity
- Develop strategies to identify and build the HNI customers for the charity thereby achieving targeted revenues
- Develop product lines in alignment with the interest of the target audience
- Bachelor/postgraduate degree.
- 4-6 years of experience in high managing corporates and HNI’s and experience in interacting with middle and upper-middle management people
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (English and Hindi)
- Fair understanding of product development/management
- Strong field sales operations management skills
- The person should be a go-getter, should have tenacity, good interpersonal skills, leadership skills
- The person should be high on energy and should be able to work under minimum supervision
- The job is field based and involves travel within the country.
Job Email id: waindhr(at)wateraid.org
Download Attachment: 30641890_WAI Application Form.doc