Research Associate (Water Resources)
The Energy and Resources Institute (TERI)
New Delhi, India
Advanced Degree (Master's or JD)
Please note: this job post has expired! To the best of our knowledge, this job is no longer available and this page remains here for archival purposes only.
- Contribute to the development of proposals, new projects in the field of water
- Liaise with partners and undertake field visit to collect data
- Ability to analyze the data, interpret and write reports
- To work with colleagues on joint projects, as required.
- To contribute to research reports, publications or other forms of dissemination materials
- Knowledge and experience in handling projects related to sustainable management of water resources, water conservation, water use efficiency (preferably with experience of water audit)
- 1 - 3 years
- Masters in water resources management, natural resources management. PhD would be desirable
- Related software skills & abilities
- Good communication skills- both verbal and written.
- Ability to work in team, take initiatives