Senior Environmental & Social Justice (ESJ) Advisor
Are you looking for a diverse team of inventors, pioneers, and problem solvers working together? Look no further.
We want team members who want to invest their skills and intellect into something that matters—like solving one of the most important issues of our time. It's what we do. Powering the planet while drastically reducing carbon emissions and creating cleaner air for everyone. You’re a critical piece of the solution.
As we look onto creating a cleaner energy future, our customer needs are also changing and as part of our Energy & Environmental Policy organization you’ll have an opportunity to help us support this effort
The Senior Environmental & Social Justice (ESJ) Advisor will serve as the regulatory affairs subject matter expert on proceedings and matters involving ESJ communities and issues. You will provide guidance to other program and case managers involved in the execution of ESJ related activities.
Detailed Things you will be doing.....
- You will serve as our program manager for the ESJ Coordination Forum which is the coordination point for the company to address proceedings, programs and issues impacting ESJ communities
- In collaboration with LPA, you will take a lead role in the administration of the Clean Energy Access Working Group,
- We will need you to provide strategic input on proceedings with ESJ nexus,
- You will also develop strategies to support clean energy initiatives for ESJ communities,
- We want you to represent the company in various community engagement efforts to promote the understanding of how energy programs can positively impact ESJ communities.
Qualifications we need you to have……
You will have a Bachelor’s Degree and 10 years of environmental policy experience or related experience.
Other things that will set you up for success……..
- Master’s Degree in environmental or public policy
- 3 years of external engagement in environmental justice
- Candidates for this position must be legally authorized to work directly as employees for any employer in the United States without visa sponsorship.
- This position has been identified as a NERC/CIP impacted position - Prior to being hired, the successful candidate must pass a Personnel Risk Assessment (PRA) or Background Investigation. Once hired, the candidate must complete specified training prior to gaining un-escorted access to assigned work location and performing necessary job duties