Consultant: Gender Indicator Baseline Study
Consultant Type: Individual Consultant
Working Location: Homebased and MRC Secretariat, Vientiane, Lao PDR
Division: Office of Chief Executive Officer
Contract type / Duration: 15 working days/ Special Service Agreement
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Master’s degree or equivalent in organizational development or related fields
- At least 3 years of experience in Monitoring and Evaluation for international organizations
- At least 2 years of experience in monitoring and baseline data on gender-related issues at both technical and organizational level
- Proven data analysis experience with sound analytical thinking
- The candidate should be able to carry out independent desk research
- Experience working in the field of Integrated Water Resource Management will be of advantage
- Proficient in oral and written English
Interested applicants may find more information about the position through the Terms of Reference and MRC Application Form here or on the top right corner of this page. MRC is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Women are especially encouraged to apply. Only short-listed candidates will be notified..
The application, please fill the personal form and attached a single PDF file which include (i) a cover letter outlining clearly how the candidate meets the requirements of the position and (ii) a detailed CV at the link https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/K3S6TRJ. The position title and division must be indicated in the cover letter. The MRC offers challenging job with attractive compensation package.