A more inclusive World Water Week is better able to see the bigger picture and have a wider range of thoughts, reflections, and ideas. Therefore, for a limited time, we are offering 100 free online weekly passes to World Water Week, making sure that different voices are heard and valued and contribute to our overall impact.
Take advantage of this opportunity to grow your network, expand your skillset, navigate challenges, explore solutions, or position yourself to be a thought leader in the water world. At World Water Week we welcome everyone to contribute!
What will you gain?
- Learn from engaging presentations, discussions, and case studies.
- Share knowledge and gain insight from expert stakeholders and guest speakers.
- Become even more water-wise.
- Network with experts from a diverse selection of Businesses, NGOs, Academia, and Organizations.
- Forge genuine relationships within the water community.
What will you do?
- Use our hashtags to help us reach even more people around the world with water knowledge and experience.
- Encourage peers to join us at World Water Week in developing solutions to our planet’s greatest water-related challenges.
- Learn, engage, and network.
- Participate in pre, mid, and post survey.
- Collaborate inclusively with a diverse group of people and a range of organizations and sectors, in different ways, to work towards World Water Weeks’ shared vision.
- Attend sessions throughout the week and help inform and inspire those wanting to be part of a water-wise world.
How do you apply?
You must apply by 19 August to be considered. Applicants will be selected based on your interest in water and what you hope to get out of World Water Week.