Do you want to use your skills in Corporate Partnerships to play a vital role in making clean water, decent toilets and good hygiene normal for everyone everywhere?
Join WaterAid as Corporate Partnerships Manager to change normal for millions of people so they can unlock their potential, break free from poverty and change their lives for good. On top of that you’ll be joining a 2020 Great Place to Work® award-winning organisation.
The WaterAid Corporate Partnerships team develop high impact, shared value partnerships. As our motivated Corporate Partnerships you will manage a selection of our corporate partnerships and new ones as they are secured by the Business Development team.
This role is permanent and full time.
How to Apply:
To see the full job pack, please click ‘Apply’. Please apply by submitting your CV and a cover letter into the same document in either Word Document or PDF format. Applications will close 23:59 on 18/08/2022.
Shortlisting and interviews may take place on a rolling basis and the application process will close if a suitable candidate is found prior to the advertised closing date
In this role, you will manage a section of WaterAid’s inspiring corporate partnerships.
* Proactively develop the assigned partnerships to reach their full potential by demonstrating ambition and innovation in your approach
* Deliver partnership activity across a wide variety of corporate funding streams including corporate donation, employee fundraising, caused related marketing and events.
* Work closely with Country Programme teams to support delivery of programme activity and ensure high quality reporting
* Utilise opportunities to ensure that your partnerships receive the very best stewardship possible and feel fully engaged with WaterAid’s work.
To be successful, you’ll need:
* A track record of Partnership Management including proven experience of growing and developing partnerships with companies.
* Experience of writing high quality and engaging proposals and reports for a corporate audience as well as experience of making presentations to senior level contacts and / or large groups of employees
* Exceptional face to face interpersonal negotiating and persuasive skills, matched with sensitive diplomatic approach.
Salary: Circa £34,300 with excellent benefits
- 36 days holiday (including 8 UK Bank Holidays)
- Option to buy an extra 5 days annual leave
- We offer a generous pension plan with employer contribution of up to 10%
- Wide range of flexible and agile-working arrangements
- Enhanced Maternity and Adoption/Surrogacy pay, Shared Parental Leave and Paternity Leave.
- Volunteer Day
- Season Ticket Loan
- Free annual eye tests
- Pay as You Give charitable giving scheme
WaterAid is located at Canary Wharf, London and this will be your location and contract base. We support and enjoy a hybrid working environment, this includes regular attendance in the London office to connect with each other. We look forward to discussing with you how you can best deliver in your new role.
In order to apply for this post, you must be able to demonstrate your eligibility to work in the UK.
WaterAid is committed to ensuring that wherever we work in the world there is no tolerance for the abuse of power, privilege or trust. WaterAid reinforces a culture of zero tolerance towards any form of inappropriate behaviour, abuse, harassment, or exploitation of any kind. The safeguarding of our beneficiaries, staff, volunteers and anyone working on our behalf, is our top priority and we take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff and volunteers are required to share in this commitment through our Global Code of Conduct. We will conduct the most appropriate pre-employment references and checks to ensure high standards are maintained.
WaterAid is an equal opportunities, disability-confident employer and committed to achieving the highest standards of diversity, fairness and equality. Should you have a disability and require any additional support, please contact us at [email protected]