Do you want to use your skills in Corporate Partnerships to play a vital role in making clean water, decent toilets and good hygiene normal for everyone everywhere?
Join WaterAid as Strategic Corporate Partnerships Manager to change normal for millions of people so they can unlock their potential, break free from poverty and change their lives for good. On top of that you’ll be joining a 2020 Great Place to Work® award-winning organisation.
The WaterAid Corporate Partnerships team delivers high value, high impact, award winning strategic partnerships. As our motivated Strategic Corporate Partnerships Manager you will develop and manage ambitious, long term corporate partnerships.
This is a full time role on a 12 month fixed term contract for maternity cover.
How to Apply:
To see the full job pack, please click ‘Apply’. Please apply by submitting your CV and a cover letter into the same document in either Word Document or PDF format. Applications will close 23:59 on 18/08/2022.
Shortlisting and interviews may take place on a rolling basis and the application process will close if a suitable candidate is found prior to the advertised closing date
In this role, you will use your partnership management skills to develop high impact, shared value partnerships.
* Manage and proactively develop partnerships to reach their full potential, demonstrating ambition and innovation in your approach
* Liaise with country offices on funding opportunities and project reporting
* Deliver high quality proposals, pitches and reports
* Develop a strong knowledge of the sectors you work with, to be an informed and respected stakeholder.
To be successful, you’ll need:
* A proven track record of managing complex, multi layered Corporate Partnerships to deliver shared value
* Experience of developing and implementing partnership development strategies including stakeholder stewardship
* Ability to network with, and influence, senior stakeholders both internally and externally
* Experience of writing high quality, engaging proposals and reports for a corporate audience as well as experience of making presentations to senior level contacts and / or large groups of employees.
Salary: £38,000-£40,000 depending on experience with excellent benefits
- 36 days holiday (including 8 UK Bank Holidays)
- Option to buy an extra 5 days annual leave
- We offer a generous pension plan with employer contribution of up to 10%
- Wide range of flexible and agile-working arrangements
- Enhanced Maternity and Adoption/Surrogacy pay, Shared Parental Leave and Paternity Leave.
- Volunteer Day
- Season Ticket Loan
- Free annual eye tests
- Pay as You Give charitable giving scheme
WaterAid is located at Canary Wharf, London and this will be your location and contract base. We support and enjoy a hybrid working environment, this includes regular attendance in the London office to connect with each other. We look forward to discussing with you how you can best deliver in your new role.
In order to apply for this post, you must be able to demonstrate your eligibility to work in the UK.
WaterAid is committed to ensuring that wherever we work in the world there is no tolerance for the abuse of power, privilege or trust. WaterAid reinforces a culture of zero tolerance towards any form of inappropriate behaviour, abuse, harassment, or exploitation of any kind. The safeguarding of our beneficiaries, staff, volunteers and anyone working on our behalf, is our top priority and we take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff and volunteers are required to share in this commitment through our Global Code of Conduct. We will conduct the most appropriate pre-employment references and checks to ensure high standards are maintained.
WaterAid is an equal opportunities, disability-confident employer and committed to achieving the highest standards of diversity, fairness and equality. Should you have a disability and require any additional support, please contact us at [email protected]