Location – Chikkaballapur, Karnataka with frequent travel to Chintamani
Position – Operations Manager – Integrated Water Management Program
Date of Joining – Immediate
About TIDE –
Technology Informatics Design Endeavour (TIDE) is a 29-year-old Bengaluru based NGO providing technology solutions for societal needs. TIDE is an award-winning NGO, and its work encompasses biomass-based cooking / industry solutions, energy efficiency / conservation, climate education, WASH and waste management, technology-based skilling & rural livelihood augmentation, and rural women leadership. TIDE complies with all legal and statutory requirements diligently. TIDE is a registered society and has valid FCRA, CSR certification, 12A, 80G, PAN. All audit and annual reports are available on the website.
The work culture at TIDE is professional, caring and gender neutral. We strive to offer exciting career growth opportunities for deserving candidates.
Job Description –
• Responsible for smooth and efficient day-to-day operations to ensure timely delivery of outputs in the project.
• Municipality, elected council, and town level stakeholder relationship management.
• Act as TIDE and Program representative in any local town level events / discussions
• in the partner towns
• Coordinate with rest of the team members for operational requirements
• Participate and contribute to team meetings and funder / partner meetings
• Provide operational updates in required formats for review meetings
• Any other tasks under operations and deemed required for project execution
Desired qualifications, expertise, and experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Communications / public relations / civil engineering / Environmental Engineering / Urban Planner.
• 3+ years of experience in relationship management with government officials, stakeholders etc.,
• Basic understanding of the Water, Sanitation and Hygiene sector.
• Professional level communication skills in English and Kannada
• Experience of working in small towns, particularly in Karnataka
• Willingness to travel
• Strong ethics and high integrity
• Intrinsically motivated to learn and grow
• Capacity to take ownership and keep commitments
• Good networking skills and team player
• This is a full-time job based in Chikkaballapur and is co-terminus to the duration of the projects assigned.
• Salary range is 4.8 LPA to 6.0 LPA. Negotiable based on the skills.
TIDE offers medical insurance, gratuity, and staff loan benefits.
Last date to apply – 15th August 2022
Interested candidates, please send your resume to [email protected]
Job Email id: hr(at)tide-india.org