Want to use your skills in supporter engagement to play an energetic role in making clean water, decent toilets and good hygiene normal for everyone everywhere?
Join WaterAid as Mass Campaigning Manager to change normal for millions of people so they can unlock their potential, break free from poverty and change their lives for good. On top of that you’ll be joining a 2020 Great Place to Work® award-winning organisation.
The role sits within WaterAid’s Supporter Engagement team who is responsible for creating the best supporter experience in the UK, that people genuinely love and feel part of. We increase the engagement and the £35 million income stream of 700,000+ individual supporters, through an audience-led communication programme of diverse channels.
As our enthusiastic Mass Campaigning Manager, you will be responsible for developing and implementing WaterAid’s mass campaigning strategy to influence governments and policy makers, driving campaigning actions through stunning, personal, story-led communications. The purpose of which is to increase our political impact and inspire supporters to advocate to end the water crisis.
This role is a Full-Time, permanent. Our offices are based in Canary Wharf, London and we are open to flexible working arrangements.
How to Apply:
To see the full job pack, please click ‘Apply’. Please apply by submitting your CV and a cover letter into the same document in either Word Document or PDF format. Applications will close 23:59 on 17/08/2022.
This role leads on developing and implementing WaterAid’s mass campaigning strategy to influence governments and policy makers, maximising political impact and supporter engagement, identifying opportunities to test innovative ideas.
* Devise and manage appropriate supporter journeys for campaigners, developing a relationship with supporters to ensure their support is maximised
* Create phenomenal personal communications, that develop supporter conversations and make lifetime connections
* Help build a team that everyone wants to work with and for, and where people do work that most interests them
To be successful, you’ll need:
* A good understanding of mass campaigning principles, and a strong interest in creating meaningful individual pollical actions that result in change
* Proven experience in a successful mass campaigning, direct marketing, fundraising, supporter engagement and/or customer marketing role
* Solid project management experience, with the ability to manage large, complex projects from start to finish, working to agreed timescales and outcomes
* A passion for creating phenomenal unexpected personal story-led creative, which tell of extraordinary human experiences
Salary: Between £38,065 and £40,052 depending on experience.
- 36 days holiday (including 8 UK Bank Holidays)
- Option to buy an extra 5 days annual leave
- We offer a generous pension plan with employer contribution of up to 10%
- Wide range of flexible and agile-working arrangements
- Enhanced Maternity and Adoption/Surrogacy pay, Shared Parental Leave and Paternity Leave.
- Volunteer Day
- Season Ticket Loan
- Free annual eye tests
- Pay as You Give charitable giving scheme
WaterAid is located at Canary Wharf, London and this will be your location and contract base. We support and enjoy a hybrid working environment, this includes regular attendance in the London office to connect with each other. We look forward to discussing with you how you can best deliver in your new role.
In order to apply for this post, you must be able to demonstrate your eligibility to work in the UK.
WaterAid is committed to ensuring that wherever we work in the world there is no tolerance for the abuse of power, privilege or trust. WaterAid reinforces a culture of zero tolerance towards any form of inappropriate behaviour, abuse, harassment, or exploitation of any kind. The safeguarding of our beneficiaries, staff, volunteers and anyone working on our behalf, is our top priority and we take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff and volunteers are required to share in this commitment through our Global Code of Conduct. We will conduct the most appropriate pre-employment references and checks to ensure high standards are maintained.
WaterAid is an equal opportunities, disability-confident employer and committed to achieving the highest standards of diversity, fairness and equality. Should you have a disability and require any additional support, please contact us at [email protected]