Duration : 5 months
Start date : ASAP
You’ll contribute to ending world hunger by …
ACF is an international non-governmental, private, apolitical, non-religious and non-profit organization created in 1979. Its goal is to combat hunger and dangerous situations that threaten men, women and children. Currently 500 expats and more than 5,000 employees are working for ACF in more than forty-six countries working in projects concerning four areas of focus: nutrition, health, food security and water and sanitation.
To monitor and oversee the implementation of all WaSH projects in the Bekaa (4 or more), to analyse the WASH humanitarian context in the Bekaa and support ACF response strategy, to organize, follow up and capacitate the project teams, ensuring that activities are met according to the contractual agreements and the quality standards of ACF.
Key activities in your role will include
- To ensure timely and quality implementation of WASH projects in the Bekaa.
- To promote the comprehension and support the implementation of WASH strategy in the intervention area.
- Team Management.
- Support any activity that helps achieving ACF humanitarian goals, as per the employee’s capacities.
Do you meet the profile required criteria ?
- Bachelor’s degree in humanitarian action or any related field, with special focus on Programme Cycle Management.
- Expertise in Water, Waste-Water, Hygiene, and Engineering is a plus. Good understanding of the country context, good context analysis skills.
- 3 year experience working in programme management position in humanitarian and development organizations, previous experience with WaSH is a plus.
- Fluent English (verbal and written). Arabic is a plus.
- Good skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and good skills in smart phones.
- National mobility required.
- Gender approach acknowledgement would be an asset.
Our remuneration package:
We offer immediate incorporation to a dynamic international network with the following remuneration package:
- Formal work contract: 5 (with possibility of extension).
- Base: Zahle, Lebanon.
- Salary: from 1700€ to 2200€ gross per month according to candidate’s previous experience (according to standard list of ACF- Spain). ACF- Spain remuneration system allows a salary progression based on the annual development appraisal.
- ACF- Spain remuneration system allows a salary progression based on the annual development appraisal.
- Up to 20% additional remuneration depending on the position’s context and responsibilities (according the grading scale set by ACF-E)
- House and maintenance covered by the organization (including per diem): package estimated according to the destination.
- Travel costs to and from the mission.
- 25 working days of paid leave per year.
- Break: additional rest period, including travel cost to a reference area and economic help of 215€.
- Health, repatriation, travel and life insurance covered by the organization.
- Extra per month and per child (Under 18 years old): from 100€ to 225€ monthly (according to standard list of ACF-Spain).