Australia nationals: Senior Policy Officer
The Senior Policy Officer contributes to environmental watering policy development and monitoring and evaluation of environmental outcomes. The Project Officer will also design and manages projects, including around Basin native vegetation.The key duties for this position will consist of the following:
- Lead research, analysis and project management in relation to the implementation of the environmental watering plans.
- Undertake ecological analysis and provide advice to support the successful resolution of water resource planning and policy issues
- Represent, liaise and negotiate on behalf on the Authority
- Develop and maintain close working relationships with key stakeholders, team members, government and non-government organisations, and members of the community
- Prepare and coordinate briefing material, correspondence, submissions, contracts and other policy or operational documents.