Internship for Partnerships
The Strategy, Partnerships and Communications Department (SPC) is looking for a talented individual to support desk-based research on development partner priorities.
Who we are
The Strategy, Partnerships and Communications Department (SPC) supports the management team by coordinating setting of strategic direction and reporting on results; building and expanding partnerships to support delivery of programs and delivery of partner country green growth ambitions; developing and strengthening evidence-based green growth advocacy; and championing efforts to achieve greater efficiency and stronger shared commitments.
What you will be learning and doing
SPC is looking for a talented individual to support desk-based research on development partner priorities. Working under the supervision of the Head of Partnerships and members of the Partnership Unit, the intern will produce briefs on the development assistance strategies, as well as their frameworks for results-based management and safeguards frameworks, of OECD DAC and emerging non-traditional development partners. The briefs will be used by GGGI programmatic and non-programmatic staff, as background for their engagement with development partners. The intern will prepare the briefs following a review of publicly-available primary and secondary information about development partner priorities.
What we are looking for
You need to have excellent written command of English and excellent comments of Microsoft Office. You also need to meet the GGGI internship eligibility criteria as follows:
- Are you enrolled in a Master's or in a Ph.D. program, or in the final year of a Bachelor’s program?
- Have you completed Bachelor’s, Masters or PHD Degree in last 12 months?
- Are you between a first degree and graduate school (gap year)?
What are the terms and conditions
- Duration: The internship program lasts for at least three months and can be as long as six months. Once selected, interns must begin your internship either prior to or within 12 months of graduation.
- Cost: GGGI interns are paid USD$500 per month. All costs related to travel, insurance, accommodation, and living expenses must be borne by either the interns or their sponsoring institutions.
- Visa: GGGI will provide a supporting letter for visa. Interns will be responsible for obtaining and financing the necessary visas.
- Travel: Intern will arrange and finance their travel to the internship location.
- Medical insurance: Interns must present proof of valid medical insurance to GGGI.
- Confidentiality: Interns must be discreet and keep confidential any and all unpublished information obtained during the course of the internship and may not publish any documents based on such information.
- Academic Credit: Interns may get academic credit from their institution of higher education for the internship. Interns need to check with their university to confirm their academic credit policy for internships.
The application will be received and reviewed on a rolling basis.