Please note: this job post has expired! To the best of our knowledge, this job is no longer available and this page remains here for archival purposes only.
- Review project reports submitted by individual EWB-USA chapters/program staff for conformance with our vision, mission, principles of development, and policies.
- Exercise engineering judgment to make sound technical decisions regarding project plans.
- Work with various experts in the field to ensure that the proposed projects are of a high-quality technical level, and can be sustained by the partner community.
- Work with and manage external technical reviewers on project reviews.
- Review of reports for conformance with our M&E System.
- Communicate with the EWB-USA chapters/program staff to guide them through the review process and provide feedback on their project.
- Manage programs to move high quality projects through the project process approvals in a timely, efficient manner, and within budget.
- Provide technical and community development expertise to assist student and professional EWB-USA members in the assessment, design and implementation of culturally and technically appropriate projects.
- Support educational and training activities for EWB-USA members at conferences and in the development of education and knowledge sharing resources.
- Support the country office through the development of technical resources and project processes.
- Coordinate with the Country Office staff to address chapter/program request.
- Support other EWB-USA programs in Uganda as needed.
HOW TO APPLY:
Applications should be sent to not later than Friday 17 May 2019 by close of business.