WaterAid is looking for an Education Engagement Officer to play a vital role in our mission to transform lives with safe water, sanitation and hygiene in the world’s poorest communities.
Working within the Community, Events and Education team, the Education Engagement Officer will
- Create engaging content for projects and special activities that meet the shared objectives of WaterAid and Water Industry partners.
- Develop lesson plans and schools resources in collaboration with the Education Specialist.
- Deliver talks, workshops and activities in partnership with schools and youth groups.
To be successful, you’ll need to have
- Experience of working in an engagement role e.g. in education, supporter engagement or outreach in a charity or other organisation.
- Experience of producing a range of engaging resources for young people and families using both formal and informal learning techniques.
- Experience of planning and running engagement events.
By 2030 we want everyone, everywhere to have clean water and sanitation. We need you to help us make it happen. If you bring your expertise, passion and professionalism, we’ll give you a lot back.
Working with us, you will be entitled to a wide range of employee benefits, such as an exceptional pension fund, medical cash plans, an employee assistance programme, generous annual leave and Save As You Learn schemes, as well as fitness and lifestyle programmes.
Please note: in order to apply for this role you must be able to demonstrate your eligibility to work in the UK. An enhanced DBS check will be required during pre-employment checks.
This vacancy will end one minute before midnight on the closing date specified. No recruitment agencies please.