Department for Environment and Water
Job reference: 491476
Location: 5010 – REGENCY PARK
Job status: Short Term Contract
Eligibility: Open to Everyone
About the Role:
The Field Support Officer will reside within the Water Resource Monitoring Unit and will assist in the repair of fixed assets, collect water resource data and enter information into applicable departmental information systems. They will be required to setup and operate various test equipment and also be involved in the maintenance of this equipment. The Field Support Officer is responsible for planning and implementing field programs which will be conducted across the State including in remote areas. Experience in remote areas and demonstrated experience and operation of heavy vehicles, high risk crane operations and associated equipment is highly desirable.
Contract: Temporary contract up to 30 June 2023
- May be required to participate in fire management or associated duties.
- A current class “C” driver’s licence and willingness to drive is essential.
- Some out of hours work may be required.
- Intrastate travel including overnight absences will be required.
- Willingness to gain relevant certificates to enable safe work practices and qualified operations.
- This role has been designated as a Position of Trust pursuant to the standards required in the Australian Government Protective Security Policy Framework. By applying for this role you consent to being screened under the process of obtaining a National Police Clearance (NPC), and to the Department requiring you to obtain an NPC.
Remuneration: OPS2 $56,145 min – $60,396 max p.a.
Manager Monitoring Operations
0417 864 531
Applications are to be submitted online through I WORK FOR SA.
Applicants are to submit a pre-employment declaration, CV and letter of application (max. 3 pages) addressing the Technical, Professional/Knowledge and Experience (including qualifications) as outlined in the Role Description.
Applications close: 07/07/2022 10:00 PM
The South Australian public sector promotes diversity and flexible ways of working including part-time. Applicants are encouraged to discuss the flexible working arrangements for this role.