Centre for Science and Environment (CSE), an established research and advocacy institute, is looking for a Senior Research Associate for its Water & Wastewater Programme. The programme aims to establish policy principles, innovative technologies and implementation strategies for water and wastewater management. These efforts have been directed towards meeting the twin goals of laying foundation for water prudent society and adapting to climate resilience.
CSE is hiring an energetic young professional with experience of working on research and capacity building for water and waste water management work at the national and state levels. The position reports to Senior Program Manager Urban Water and Wastewater team in Delhi.
Candidates with experience in providing technical support for implementation of pilot projects related to water, sanitation and fecal sludge management and candidates having relevant experience in developing and coordinating training programmes related to water, sanitation and faecal sludge management will be preferred.
- Development of knowledge collaterals by undertaking primary and secondary research
- Managing capacity development work. Organizing and coordinating capacity building programmes and provide technical inputs to design of capacity building programs as required.
- Organising and managing online learning content and dissemination
- Assist with programme and project implementation, including preparing presentations, factsheets and other communication materials
- Write quality research reports, publish in journals and generate other knowledge products for CSE; such as blogs, policy briefs in regular intervals
- Writing, analytic and communication skills
- Qualitative and quantitative research skills for projects and work related to water and sanitation.
- Willingness to travel for fieldwork, conduct focus group discussions, interviews, meetings, trainings.
Qualification : Masters in Urban Planning, Environment, Development and related fields
Experience: Minimum 3years work in research and capacity development work with credible institutes, in urban water, waste water and sanitation field.
Application Deadline: July 04, 2022
How to apply:
Candidates can send applications online (preferable) or by postal services, as convenient. For online submission: Please visit http://jobs.cseindia.org and choose SRA – UWWM.
Or Post it to:
Ms. Jagdeep Gupta
Executive Director- Planning & Operations
Centre for Science and Environment
41, Tughlakabad Institutional Area,
New Delhi – 110062
PS : Only short-listed candidates will be informed. They will be called for an interview and written test.