Given the significant humanitarian needs in the Middle East, and in order to support the capacity building of relief and development actors in the region, Bioforce is aiming at increasing the scope of its training and support services. To do so, Bioforce wishes to expand its network of expert consultants.
We are looking for dedicated Arabic-speaking aid workers based in the Middle East specialized in training and capacity building with a diversity of areas of expertise.
The trainers / consultants will be in charge of preparation and facilitation of training modules or the conduction of other capacity building activities in line with Bioforce’s overall Framework.
For more information on Bioforce: www.institutbioforce.fr
REQUIRED AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Logistics support : telecommunications, energy, Geographic Information Systems, fleet management, construction, maintenance of technical equipment
- Supply chain management : procurement, inventory management, distribution, transportation
- Safety and security management / Access Negotiation
- Project Cycle Management
- Financial Management and Fundraising
- Water, Sanitation and Hygiene Promotion
- Aid Environment (International Law, humanitarian values, Human rights, geopolitics)
- Human resources Management
- Organizational Diagnosis and Capacity Building Planning (Governance, systems…)
- You have a proven experience in adult training, participatory approach, and collective work as well as in developing learning case studies and scenarios.
- You have a substantial professional experience in relief or development actions and an experience in the field of training
- You have developed one or more technical expertise relevant to the required areas, listed above.
- You are independent, rigorous and adaptable. You have effective pedagogical skills.
Consultant status – short-terms missions
HOW TO APPLY:
Thank you for sending us your CV/resume and your cover letter by e-mail at: Frédérique BRISSEZ, responsable du service support aux opérations, to the address