– Serve as TAG Client Manager for the Western Water and Western Wastewater TAG regions.
– Responsibilities include member retention, engagement, participation, and needs identification.
– Maintain client records with a high degree of accuracy within Isle’s internal and third party databases.
– Build strong client relationships with existing members, meeting the highest levels of customer satisfaction. This is measured by client engagement, retention, and broadening of Isle’s trusted advisory relationship beyond the TAG program.
– Responsible for the preparation and facilitation of regional TAG meetings and gathering of annual insights around individual client needs and interests related to technology, innovation, and collaboration with peers.
– Responsible for identifying other like-minded leading utilities to join TAG and increasing membership through their commitment to join.
– Have a strong grasp on communicating Isle’s value proposition and services.
– Work with the internal senior management team to provide suggestions and ideas for improving the TAG program experience that maintains Isle’s innovation leadership in the sector.
– Maintain and report out performance metrics monthly and quarterly, and as needed by senior management.
– Serve as analyst or supporting consultant on Isle-led consultancy projects for water utilities, technology companies and other stakeholders.
– Conduct desktop research, scout, and investigate innovative technology solutions, conduct surveys, and more.
– Support the review and preparation of reports and project outcomes; at times, participate in presenting project outcomes to clients.
– Identify opportunities for Isle’s services with TAG clients and other water industry stakeholders. Identify suitable opportunities to collaborate with colleagues in shaping the scope of work and building out the commercial proposal.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO HAS
– Comfort in developing and leading presentations to senior management
– Foundational understanding of municipal water and wastewater treatment operations and processes, technical experience and knowledge a plus!
– Project Management or Account Management experience, preferably in the water industry
– Availability to travel for work, expectation is up to 15%, but that can vary depending on the year
– Ability to listen to client needs and identify solutions through solutioning and problem solving
– Proven track record of excellent service, building strong relationships, and ability to work well with a dynamic, growing, and multicultural team!