We are changing the way utilities manage our most precious resource: water. We provide water utilities with an Artificial Intelligence driven platform to help their staff make smarter decisions in real-time when operating their critical processes (i.e. water treatment, pumping etc). In doing so, we’re able to help utilities drive down their costs, enhance reliability and reduce risks to public safety.
We are thinking about the future, too. We are reimagining how the operational staff of the 21st century will interact with their critical infrastructure.
The Right Candidate
We are looking for impact-minded people – those who are passionate about making the world a better place through Artificial Intelligence. As a Process Engineer in EMAGIN, you will be responsible for product development behind billions of dollars in critical water infrastructure for Fortune 500 companies. We are looking for ambitious, energetic, and talented individuals to help us scale up our platform as we embark on a phase of steep business growth. You will have the opportunity to build mission critical systems for global high profile clients using cutting-edge cloud technologies in an agile environment.
What You’ll Do
- Act as bridge between internal technology teams (machine learning, software) and customer civil/process engineering teams
- Translate process engineering know-how (i.e schematics, P&ID, control narratives) for data scientists and software engineers
- Scrutinize data science/software practices through the lens of process engineering
- Analyze site data to respond to customer needs, assess ROI and propose innovative solutions to ongoing challenges
- Manage technology installations across customer sites:
- Take responsibility for the successful installation of EMAGIN products on customer sites with respect to scope, schedule, budget and quality
- Take a leadership role representing EMAGIN to assigned industrial/water utility clients, meeting with client representatives on a monthly basis.
- Update the client on current technology implementation status
- Request and respond to clarifications on technical aspects of ongoing installations
- Request/retrieve data as needed
- Support EMAGIN’s sales team from a technical perspective:
- answering and documenting engineering and software related questions posed by potential customers
- Attend leading industry conferences/events, visit customer sites, and build relationships with current customers
- Use company-wide project management and communication software
Why we think you will love working with us.
Build something making a difference in the world. Have a big impact at an early-stage, VC-backed software startup. Work with a tight-knit community of experienced entrepreneurs creating socially-mindful technology.
Other perks include:
- Employee Stock Option Plan
- Competitive Salary
- Monthly social events
- Flexible hours
- Centrally located at the Tannery District in Ontario’s Start-up city alongside Google, D2L, Shopify.
If this sounds like your kind of challenge and you have the relevant experience to take them on, get in touch! Please apply with your résumé/CV and any links (Github)/attachments about relevant projects and related work.