Tetra Tech International Development Services (http://www.tetratech.com/intdev) headquartered in Arlington, VA is currently accepting expressions of interest from qualified technical specialist candidates on an expected USAID-funded program in Jordan.
The anticipated Management Engineering Services Contract - Phase II (MESC II) project will provide technical assistance and capacity building for the Government of Jordan (GoJ) to reduce non-revenue water (NRW) throughout the Kingdom. The project will support the Ministry of Water and Irrigation (MWI), the Water Authority of Jordan (WAJ) and its water utility companies, and the Jordan Valley Authority (JVA) by helping to plan, design, and oversee implementation of NRW reduction activities, including feasibility analysis, development of specifications and tender documents, and monitoring construction and results, while developing administrative and management capacity within GOJ entities to conduct this work in the future.
Areas of technical expertise include:
- Water Utility Management
- Environmental Compliance
- Non-Revenue Water
- Water Resource, Water Supply, and Civil Engineering
- Irrigation Management
- Hydraulic Analysis
- Construction Managers
- SCADA and Metering
- Gender Integration
- Monitoring and Evaluation
- Financial/Economic Modeling
- Specialized Procurement
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution; Advanced Degree preferred;
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in area of technical expertise; 5-7 years for senior level positions;
- Experience working on international donor funded technical assistance programs required; USAID experience preferred;
- Professional experience in Jordan or the MENA region is required;
- Demonstrated ability to work both independently and within a team.
- Excellent planning, management and organizational skills; demonstrated capacity to quickly assess priorities and opportunities and manage a variety of activities with sufficient attention to detail;
- Strong leadership, management, supervisory and analytical skills;
- Excellent presentation, and writing skills in English;
- Strong MS Office skills;
- Fluency in English and Arabic is required.
To be considered applicants must submit the following as part of the online application process:
- Cover Letter
- CV in reverse chronological format
Please ensure that all necessary documents are uploaded, as incomplete applications and/or corrupt files may delay processing of your application or remove you from consideration. Applications that do not meet the minimum requirements listed above will not be considered. No phone calls will be accepted.