Economics › Agricultural economics
- First Stage Researcher (R1)
- Recognised Researcher (R2)
- Established Researcher (R3)
- Leading Researcher (R4)
APPLICATION DEADLINE 29/04/2019 23:59 - Europe/Brussels
TYPE OF CONTRACT To be defined
The objective of the project is to develop and apply the methodologies for the cost-benefit analysis of water management measures, consistently with guidelines related to WFD implementation in Italy.
The work consists in the following steps:
- identification of a methodology for cost-benefit analysis, with special reference to agriculture;
- analysis of a case study to be identified in the area of River Enza and potentially including multiple measures to be identified
- participation to the dissemination of the results.