Water Industry Partnerships Officer
Want to use your skills in volunteer and event management to play a vital role in making clean water, decent toilets and good hygiene normal for everyone everywhere?
Join WaterAid as a Water Industry Partnerships Officer for the South East region to change normal for millions of people so they can unlock their potential, break free from poverty and change their lives for good. On top of that you'll be joining a 2018 Great Place to Work® award-winning organisation.
The WaterAid Water Industry Partnerships team develop and support WaterAid's relationships with water companies and the wider water industry in the UK.
As our friendly and approachable Partnerships Officer you will provide excellent stewardship to volunteers in the region and help to implement water industry partnerships team business plan.
This is a full-time permanent post. We are open to flexibility and the role will require regular travel between partner companies within the region and attendance at events out of normal working hours.
In this role, you will support on the delivery of partnership development plans as well as the delivery of volunteer-led activities and events within the partner companies.
You will also:
* Support/lead on sell-in of new products, tools and campaigns to partners
* Support partner employees who may be working in WaterAid's wider volunteer network
* Maintain accurate records on WaterAid's customer relationship management system
* Track income and ensure it is allocated correctly
* Produce timely reports to partners using engaging content and case studies
Educated to A-level or equivalent, you will have the ability to initiate, implement and complete tasks to a high standard and with minimum supervision.
To be successful, you will need:
* Excellent, persuasive verbal, written and communication skills
* Experience of corporate fundraising or related discipline
* Experience of managing multiple tasks to deadlines
Visit the WaterAid careers page for a full job pack.
WaterAid benefits include:
* 36 days holiday (including Bank Holidays)
* Option to buy an extra 5 days annual leave
* We offer a generous pension plan with employer contribution of up to 10%
* Free annual eye tests
* Pay as Learn and Give as You Earn Schemes
* Flexible working conditions, including the opportunity for part-time work and home working up to 2 days a week
We are unable to provide sponsorship for this post. In order to apply for this post, you must be able to demonstrate your eligibility to work in the UK.
Please apply by submitting your CV and a cover letter.
Salary: £27,900 - £29,300 with excellent benefits
Applications will close one minute before midnight on Sunday 28th April 2019. Availability for interview is required w/c 29 April.
WaterAid is fully committed to protecting those with whom it comes into contact in WaterAid is committed to ensuring that wherever we work in the world there is no tolerance for the abuse of power, privilege or trust. WaterAid reinforces a culture of zero tolerance towards any form of inappropriate behaviour, abuse, harassment, or exploitation of any kind. The safeguarding of our beneficiaries, staff, volunteers and anyone working on our behalf, is our top priority, and we take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff and volunteers are required to share in this commitment through our Global Code of Conduct. We will conduct the most appropriate pre-employment references and checks to ensure high standards are maintained.
WaterAid is an equal opportunities, disability-confident employer and committed to achieving the highest standards of diversity, fairness and equality.
WaterAid is an equal opportunities, disability-confident employer and committed to achieving the highest standards of diversity, fairness and equality. Should you have a disability and require any additional support, please contact us at