Senior Project Manager (Water Resources Engineer)
WEST Consultants, Inc., a premier firm in water resources engineering, is seeking energetic and ambitious applicants qualified to apply for a Senior Project Manager – Water Resources Engineer position in our Folsom, CA location.
This position will be responsible for assisting the Office Manager with the operations of a busy office of 4-5 staff; providing project management and technical expertise; actively participating in marketing, client relations, and firm visibility development efforts; and providing general staff leadership and office administration assistance.
Core duties and responsibilities may include but are not limited to the following:
- Conduct hydrologic, hydraulic, geomorphic, sediment transport, and water quality analyses.
- Develop numerical models for hydrologic, hydraulic, sediment transport, and water quality studies.
- Design hydraulic structures.
- Design and develop flood forecast and warning systems.
- Delineate flood hazards.
- Design stormwater management facilities.
- Prepare technical reports and documents.
- Participate in business development/marketing.
- Participate in the creation/review of office proposals, project schedules, budgets, project milestones.
- Coordinate and communicate with internal and external clients.
- Provide quality assurance / quality control for office work products.
- Develop and monitor workload and staff requirements.
- Provide guidance to staff to assist in their technical and professional development.
Minimum 10-25 years related experience.
In addition to being enthusiastic about working in the field of water resources, the successful candidate should have the following skills:
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work independently & manage time as well as work as part of a team.
- Excellent problem-solving abilities.
- Familiarity with HEC and other numerical models.
- Master’s Degree or higher in Civil or Environmental Engineering or water resources related field is required.
- P.E. registration required.
How to Apply:
If you meet the qualifications and requirements listed above, and want to be a part of this respected company, please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
WEST Consultants, Inc. is a small business firm providing water resources engineering consulting services from our six offices located in Oregon, Washington, California, and Arizona. Over the past 30 years, WEST has built a superior reputation for providing quality water resources services to government and private clients. We offer a dynamic work environment where our talented teams are solving some of the most challenging projects in water resources engineering.
WEST Consultants, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we value workplace diversity. We invite resumes from all interested parties. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
As a federal contractor, WEST Consultants, Inc. participates in E-Verify to validate the employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.