Overview of the Estes Valley Watershed Coalition
The Estes Valley Watershed Coalition is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization that brings together diverse partners and uses the best science to prepare the Estes Valley for future extreme environmental challenges by, educating the community and visitors, engaging and coordinating volunteers, and implementing resilient, sustainable solutions.
Overview of the Role
The Development & Program Coordinator will manage membership drive activities, assist with grant writing, maintaining and promoting verbal and written communication between EVWC and various partner organizations, coordinate volunteer and non-volunteer projects.
- Attend monthly Board and committee meetings as scheduled.
- Assist Board with fundraising and outreach efforts.
- Manage membership activities that include, but are not limited to, maintaining membership database, scheduling mailings, and assisting with the coordination of membership drive events.
- Work closely with the Grant Committee to identify and write grants.
- Oversee EVWC email management and disseminate information as appropriate.
- Maintain and develop partner relationships through email communications, scheduling joint outreach events, and attending various meetings as available.
- Participate in and/or assist as needed with the coordination of volunteer and non-volunteer projects.
- Assist with database and file maintenance.
Who we are looking for:
- You have a passion to help protect and improve the waters, forests, and wildlife of the Estes Valley Watershed - the headwaters of the Northern Colorado Front Range.
- You are a results oriented individual, have the ability to multi-task, and possess the creativity, drive, and leadership skills to help manage and grow the Estes Valley Watershed Coalition.
- You have a deep understanding of our environment and the Estes Valley community in which we work effectively with all Board members, volunteers, and partners.
- You have experience in managing organization membership activities, such as databases and membership events.
- You are interested in working independently towards goals.
- You are a strong leader, strategic thinker, progressive problem solver.
- You must be willing to work a part-time position and attend various EVWC evening and weekend scheduled events.