Project Consultant (Water Industry Research)
Summary: The Project Consultant position supports Bluefield’s consulting practice by collecting, analyzing, and presenting data trends and market shifts across the water industry for a specific project scope. This opportunity, which is project-based, is ideal for those seeking to build their knowledge and experience in analyzing global water and business strategies.
This is an excellent opportunity to showcase one’s skills, ambition, and curiosity about the water industry in a growing business environment.
Responsibilities for project consultants in a fast-paced project environment:
- Get up to speed on client-focused scope to support Bluefield team with data collection, analysis, and presentations.
- Develop and maintain a strong level of understanding of the regulatory, technology and competitive landscape of the water industry and the development market
- Demonstrate to clients and team members a knowledge and expertise of the water sector, water technology, and market opportunities within project framework
- Interact with industry players to identify key data inputs and market perspectives to support strategy discussions
- Initiate and produce PowerPoint presentations and market forecasts
- Think outside the box to deliver thought provoking insights
- Undergraduate degree (related subjects i.e. sciences); a Graduate Degree is preferred
- 2-5 years relevant experience, within the water, infrastructure, or market research sectors is preferred
- Proficiency with MS applications required (Excel, Word and PowerPoint); experience with databases helpful
- A keen attention to detail and highly effective organization skills including the ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Requires demonstrated effective verbal and written communication skills in a deadline-oriented environment.
- Fluent English and at least one other language is preferred
The position is located in our Boston office.
Only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-up.