Field Manager (WASH and Food Security)
General description of the position
Under the responsibility of the Field Coordinator, you will be in charge of managing the Wash and FSL program Managers in order to maximise Action Contre la Faim’s impact and address the needs within the specified area.
- To contribute to ACF technical country strategy for his/her base
- To implement the programs in his/her programmatic area
- To represent ACF and liaise with local authorities, UN, NGOs at field level
- To ensure reporting and communication
- To participate in the security management
- To ensure adequate and timely interaction with technical coordination team
Do you fit the requested profile ?
You have an advanced degree in WASH sector with minimum 2 years of experience in Wash and humanitarian context, preferably in complex emergencies and you have prior experience in team management.
You have strong capacities of analysis, and strong skills in writing and reporting. You also have a good command of excel.
You demonstrate team player, good inter-personal and communication skills.
You have strong capacity to work independently and intense conditions and insecure and volatile context
You are fluent in written and spoken English. Arabic will be consider as an asset.
Specific conditions / Salary
Monthly gross salary from 2116€ to 2612€ upon experience.
Per diem and living allowance: 359€ + 257€ (cf eurocost) net, field paid.
+ 12 % of monthly gross salary as country allowance
+ 16% of monthly gross salary as reimbursement of retirement insurance for non-French citizen.
+ Child allowance, limited to 5 children