NUMARK Associates seeks highly experienced professionals to fill full and part-time positions
as Sr. Climate Change and Sr. Environment Management Systems Experts.
The Sr. Experts shall have a proven track record of providing advisory environmental services to
municipalities, project developer sponsors, or governmental institutions, especially in developing
and lower-income economies. Candidates must have experience participating as subject matter
experts in any of the following areas:
1. Climate change impacts on cities, climate change adaptation measures in existing
urban infrastructure and disaster risk management;
2. Environmental laws, regulatory frameworks and environmental quality
compliance standards for urban and industrial pollution prevention and
3. Identification, characterization, and prioritization of environmental and health
impacts from industrial and/or municipal pollution sources;
4. Development of integrated waste management plans, environmental audits,
environmental impact assessments, comparative risk assessments, and integrated
5. Design and implementation of procedures for establishing, monitoring and
evaluating baseline pollution data from urban, industrial, and transport sector
6. Economic analyses and economic and environmental benefits of Environmental
7. Best practices to manage urban watersheds.
Candidates should have an advanced degree in urban planning, economics, finance, engineering, environmental policy or a related subject and a minimum of 10 years of working experience.
Previous experience in developing and lower-income economies and working experience with USAID or other International Development Assistance agencies is strongly preferred.
Please submit a letter indicating the position you are applying for, dedication (full- or part-time), your experience and interests, and a current resume to .
NUMARK Associates, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.