CANADEM is seeking seasoned professionals with previous relevant experience for its Sub-National Health Cluster Coordinator roster, in particular Spanish, and Portuguese, speakers. CANADEM is a Canadian based NGO that works with various UN agencies through the standby partnership programme. We regularly deploy candidates in various areas of expertise all around the globe. Registration with CANADEM is always free. We are looking to expand our pool of experts for potential/upcoming opportunities with different UN agencies field offices. Most positions are for 3 to 6 month deployments.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE
- WASH related university degree (e.g., Engineering, Public Health (MPH), Environmental Health, etc.). Work experience may substitute for higher degree qualification
- A minimum of 7 years of relevant field experience
- Direct experience in WASH emergency response
- Experience of coordinating peers as well as managing a team;
- Good working knowledge/understanding, communication of Portuguese language.
- Fluency in English (verbal and written)
How to apply:
If you have the above-mentioned skills, please register with CANADEM before contacting us. Registration is available on our website at www.CANADEM.ca/register . After registering, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a Subject Line: "CANADEM-WASH Cluster Coordinator Roster". In your email, please include your date of availability, your current location, and a phone number where we can reach you.