Accelerator Program Associate
A new approach to water challenges:
Imagine H2O (IH2O), the water innovation accelerator, empowers people to develop and deploy innovation to solve water challenges globally. By partnering with industry and policy experts and a global network of customers and investors, Imagine H2O has become a proven path-to-market for emerging water technology businesses. Participants benefit from access to customers and investors as well as mentorship, industry exposure, and market support. Since 2009, Imagine H2O’s accelerator has supported over 100 water startups secure customers and receive more than $350 million of early stage investment.
About the Position
We’re looking for a clear communicator and team player to take on an operating role with IH2O’s flagship accelerator program. The Program Associate will help IH2O engage its external stakeholder community of entrepreneurs, investors, utility leaders and industry partners. As our newest team member, you’ll join a small team with an outsized impact in the water sector.
Qualified applicants must be self-directed, well organized, and focused yet flexible when faced with constantly changing priorities. The ideal candidates will demonstrate attention to detail, initiative, flexibility, and an ability to juggle multiple priorities successfully. This is a full-time position. Salary is commensurate with experience. Full benefits include medical, dental, vision and life insurance, paid holidays, vacation and sick leave. The position is located in downtown San Francisco.
- Accelerator Programming
- Support IH2O’s Accelerator management, including applicant outreach, webinar schedule and management, and impact monitoring
- Support IH2O’s international accelerator program, showcase events, and solutions deployment initiatives
- Draft external communications to Imagine H2O’s global ecosystem
- Work with graphic designers, data sets and IH2O’s team to create impactful communications and program collateral
- Engage IH2O’s accelerator startups to develop storytelling content and media collateral to be used in IH2O campaigns
- Develop external campaigns and programs with IH2O’s corporate partners
- Manage IH2O’s primary social media channels, creating and editing content for our Medium and Twitter accounts.
- Manage IH2O’s partnership network, tracking engagements with key stakeholders and leaders within our global innovation ecosystem
- Oversee IH2O’s events portfolio, including its annual Water Innovation Week, working closely with external event planners and industry partners
- Coordinate IH2O’s Innovation Pavilion program strategy at major trade shows and investor events
Please see "To Apply" link for more information.