- Job no: X7HAD
This role presents an excellent opportunity to work on developing and enhancing software applications to support the Water engineering business delivery to the clients. You will be a member of the Digital Engineering (DE) team, supporting the DE Team with the development of engineering application enhancements and supporting enterprise software integrations and content.
Collaborating with product management, QA, and other developments in Autodesk products focusing on coding and integration to improve the efficiencies and automation of engineering design delivery.
You could be a junior with a few years of development experience or a mid-level developer looking to broaden your career; this is an opportunity for you!
Technical Experience and Skills:
- Development experience across Microsoft technologies – specifically: C#, .NET Framework, WPF and other development tools and languages as required
- Powershell desirable.
- Development, integration and supporting experience with MS SharePoint, desirable
- Development experience with Autodesk product support – Python, API and Dynamo scripting, desirable.
- Autodesk application such as Plant 3D, Vault, BIM360 & Revit experience is desirable.
- Test-Driven development experience, including strong testing ability, writing unit tests, refactoring and modelling
- A passion for building quality software and owning solutions
- The ability to build quality into your code upfront and resolve issues to understand the root cause.
- You enjoy ambiguity and are open-minded and adaptable in responding to new challenges and opportunities
- You demonstrate a willingness to continue learning and improving your skills and knowledge
- Excellent communication skills
What we will offer you:
At WSP we provide a diverse and inclusive work environment and offer many personal and professional development opportunities that are aimed to help you deliver your best self to the role whilst managing your personal life in balance. We have been recognised for the second consecutive year as a Great Place to Work® with year-on-year increases in employee engagement.
- As a people-focused business, we really focus on work/life balance and help you build a stable career.
- You’ll be able to purchase extra leave to facilitate your dreams or obligations.
- You will have Personalised career growth and training through our Award-winning Learning & Development team
- You will be able to drive your own career and your own success using our THRIVE Portal.
- Paid Parental and Partner Leave.
- Corporate employee discounts and offers
- Salary continuance insurance
- Wellness at work & social club
- Workplace giving /volunteering
- Employee reward & recognition program
With approximately 6,100 talented people based in more than 50 offices in Australia and New Zealand, we engineer projects that will help societies grow for lifetimes to come. We are dedicated to our local communities and propelled by international brainpower. We are technical experts and strategic advisors including engineers, technicians, scientists, architects, planners, surveyors, and environmental specialists, as well as other design, program, and construction management professionals. Our purpose is simple, we exist to future proof our cities and our environment.
WSP supports a diverse and inclusive work environment as well as equal employment opportunities. We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and people of culturally diverse backgrounds to apply.
Please note we will not be engaging the services of recruitment agencies for this role.