Environmental Field Technician
Whitehorse, YT – Full-Time Permanent
Ensero Solutions is an environmental consulting and remediation business with specific expertise in environmental assessments, active/passive water treatment, microbiological testing, and turnkey remediation services for the mining industry and broader industrial sectors. At Ensero, we get the opportunity to make a positive impact on the environment and people’s lives. We’re building a culture where people can grow their careers and are challenged to solve our client’s toughest environmental problems.
About the Role
Reporting to the Environmental Manager, this role is responsible to support environmental data collection at various projects around the Yukon. This data collection will include field sampling, data entry, data management, equipment maintenance and related office tasks.
• Remote field sampling and environmental data collection;
• Researching and compiling environmental data from public registries, government offices, and/or
• library or internet services;
• Environmental sampling and preparation of shipments to labs;
• Manipulation of digital environmental data and analysis reports;
• Analyzes and interprets environmental data;
• Preparing and formatting reports;
• Related office tasks, including filing and reception on as a needed basis;
• Special projects as required.
• All other related duties as required.
• Technical Diploma with a minimum of 1 year field experience
• Strong organizational skills, problem solving, and ability to work with confidential documents;
• Computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite;
• Excellent written and oral communication;
How to Apply
To apply, please apply through our online job portal at www.ensero.com/careers.
Ensero has offices in Colorado (Denver, Canon City, and Fort Collins) and Canada (Saskatoon, Vancouver and Whitehorse) and is well established as an innovative leader in environmental management, water treatment, remediation technologies, and facility operations. We offer our employees an excellent total rewards experience, which not only includes pay and benefits, but also includes your personal development and growth. We believe in giving you the opportunity to learn and to help make an impact on the sustainability of the environment.
Ensero Solutions believes in a diverse working environment and a culture where differences are valued.