About the job
Job Opening cod. 12362
(Deadline: May 10th, 2022)
The CMCC Foundation is a scientific research center on climate change and its interactions with the environment, the society, the world of business and policy makers.
Our work aims to stimulate sustainable growth, protect the environment and develop strategies for the adaptation and mitigation of climate change.
Our Division of Regional Models and geo-Hydrological Impacts (REMHI) is looking for a new position of researcher, support investigation concerning the impact of weather-induced risks on infrastructures, assets, communities), (promote the dialogue and knowledge sharing with civil society on Disaster Risk Reduction and Climate Change Adaptation).
The job location is CMCC Headquarters or Site in Caserta, Italy.
We are looking for a motivated person with the following requirements:
- background in natural/environmental sciences (e.g. environmental engineering, geography, atmospheric science, hydrology, ecology, physics or similar);
- PhD degree or at least 3 years relevant working experience and equivalent publication record;
- a very good knowledge of the English language;
- advanced knowledge of programming in widely adopted programming languages for data processing, and knowledge of geospatial analysis
- consolidated and documented experiences in dissemination and communication of topics related to Disaster Risk Reduction/Climate Change Adaptation
- good communication skills;
- teamworking attitude;
- willingness to work in constant collaboration (even in presence) with the team of the REMHI division.
Belonging to legally protected categories (ex L. 68/99) will constitute a preferential condition.
Some fiscal benefit could be applied for repatriated workers or foreign researches/professors, having the requirements defined by Dlgs 147/2015 (for repatriates) or Dl 78/2010 (for foreigners).
We offer the opportunity to join our team through a temporary contract of 7° months starting from June 2022.
Annual salary ranging is from 12.5 to 14 K Euros, depending on qualification and experience.
This job announcement is a public invitation to express interest for the above mentioned CMCC Position.
Applicants responding to this posting declare that they have read, understood and agreed to the “.
We will keep your information on file for up to 2 years.
Powered by JazzHR