India nationals: Graduate Analyst
Acclimatise is looking for a self-driven Graduate-level Analyst with strong technical knowledge of climate change adaptation and excellent research & analysis skills to join our South Asia team.
Based in Acclimatise's office in Delhi NCR, this role involves working in a fast-paced environment on an exciting variety of projects. The role provides an opportunity to contribute to building climate resilience globally, with a focus on South Asia, alongside a creative, interdisciplinary team that is committed to creating a better future.
About the role
The successful candidate will work primarily on projects that focus on climate risk and resilience in South Asia. You will be working in a fast-paced environment on an exciting variety of projects, using your research, writing, and communication skills. Additional technical skills aligned to our work (such as quantitative research, data analytics, GIS, specific sectoral expertise) will be an added bonus.
The role is based in Acclimatise's WeWork office in Gurgaon. However the cross-cutting nature of the work at Acclimatise means that you will have the chance to work on projects across our global portfolio and teams. You may also have the opportunity to travel to interesting places as part of project work.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Research and analysis for consultancy projects on climate change adaptation
- Producing high-quality written content including reports, policy briefs, news articles
- Supporting proposal writing and business development
- Supporting project and budget management
- Supporting office management
Essential skills and experience:
- Proven experience with climate change adaptation
- Master's degree qualification or equivalent in relevant subject (preferably in the fields of environment, development, public policy, economics or similar)
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Professional fluency in English
- All applicants must have full right to reside and work in India
- 1-2 years experience working in environment, climate change, or development
- Fluency in Hindi
- Proven experience working in a consulting environment
- Experience working in South Asian countries
- Experience of project and budget management
- Other sectoral or technical expertise aligned to environmental and development research and consulting