Environmental Policy Analyst
Provide analytical support to federal government clients in environmental policy and project management related to process improvement, environmental policy, and data analysis. Conduct environmental and science and technology policy research. Prepare and submit written recommendations to management and necessary government paperwork. Address business challenges through research and identification of policy, project, and program management solutions. Interface with regulatory agencies, as required.
- 2+ years of experience with environmental science or environmental policy research
- Ability to provide excellent customer service and satisfy client requirements
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- BA or BS degree
- Ability to work on multiple projects, multi-task, manage time effectively, and demonstrate flexibility in responding to conflicting deadlines and priorities
- Ability to evaluate current procedures and recommend changes to improve the efficiency for the planning and scheduling of projects
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients and team members and work independently with minimal guidance
- Possession of excellent interpersonal skills
- BA or BS degree is Science, Engineering, Environmental Policy, or related field preferred; MA or MS degree a plus
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.