Senior Analyst: Sustainability Risk
- Impact day – we roll up our sleeves to help non-profit organisations make a difference!
- Buy and sell leave – purchase up to 6 weeks of extra annual leave
- Salary packaging – to suit your personal and financial circumstances
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced sustainability professional to join the Strategic & Reputational Risk team.
What will your typical day look like?
As a Senior Analyst in our Strategic & Reputation Risk team, this role offers the opportunity to work with a variety of blue chip, high-profile clients helping them tackle complex sustainability issues, providing services such as:
- Sustainability strategy development, reporting advisory or sustainability report and greenhouse gas assurance
- Climate change risk assessments, impact and opportunity analysis, and financial impact assessments
- Environment, health, safety and sustainability management system design, training and implementation of projects
- Stakeholder engagement research and analysis, and social impact assessment and measurement
- Applying a data-driven approach to develop and implement simplified and sustainable business processes that enhance operational efficiency and compliance
About the team
At Deloitte, our main goal is to make a positive impact through our work. We assist our clients manage complex sustainability and societal issues to create value, reduce risk and make a greater impact. Our diverse, multi-disciplinary team leverages deep expertise, data and leading methodologies to create insights to support our clients.
Enough about us, let’s talk about you.
You are a Sustainability professional, ideally with prior experience in consulting. You are also someone with:
- Exercise professional maturity in all situations, serving as a role model for junior staff
- Consulting experience with a Big 4 or professional services firm
- Experience with leading sustainability frameworks, management system design and/or assurance highly regarded
- Demonstrated excellent interpersonal, relationship and professional report writing skills
- Ability to manage client engagements and build strong relationships with clients
- A passion for personal and professional well being
At Deloitte, we create positively differentiated work experiences that enable our people to feel valued and achieve their full potential. We value difference, and embrace people with diverse backgrounds and thinking styles. Knowing that people work best in different ways, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements if the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated.
Sound like the sort of role for you? Apply now.
If you’ve got any questions or wish to have a confidential conversation about this role, contact Laura Martin from the Talent Acquisition team. We’d love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent & exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu is the DTTL member firm in Australia ("Deloitte Australia"). "Deloitte" is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, tax and related services to select clients.
Requisition code: AUEXP163422