Analyst: Market Research
The Analyst will play a leading role in Bluefield’s water insight practices with responsibilities for driving research and analysis of water infrastructure market drivers, policies, and the emerging investment trends, globally. Impress your friends, family, and colleagues as expert in water, business strategies, and market analysis. Bluefield is your perfect platform.
BECOME A THOUGHT LEADER IN WATER:
- Lead a steady level of deliverable output to clients, including written reports, presentations, forecast models, and client workshops.
- Initiate, write and produce regular executive briefings, PowerPoint presentations and market forecasts, while becoming an expert in this growing field.
- Build and maintain project databases, ownership profiles, incentive policies, financing deals, and technology deployment, including development of online dashboards.
- Analyze the water supply chain and trends impacting market development- M&A, partnerships, project announcements, technology adoption.
- Support the research demands of Bluefield’s other research groups.
- Demonstrate to clients and team members a knowledge and expertise in the analysis of the water sector, water technology, and overall market opportunities.
- Interact with clients on a continuous basis to provide market research, competitive analysis, and strategy support.
- Support Sales and Marketing teams in client and prospect meetings.
- Build an profile as a thought leader through speaking engagements and participation in industry forums
LEVERAGE YOUR EDUCATION, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE:
- Undergraduate degree, required.
- 1-5 years relevant experience, within the water, energy, environment infrastructure, or market research fields.
- Proficiency with MS applications required (Excel, Word and PowerPoint); experience with databases necessary.
- Experience with Tableau, Qlik, Sisense…etc. is a benefit
- A keen attention to detail and highly effective organization skills including the ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated effective verbal and written communication skills in a deadline-oriented environment.
- Flexibility to travel
- Health insurance
- Vacation and sick days
- Upward mobility in a start-up culture that allows for potential a role in management with demonstrated success
The position is located in our Boston office.